I was featured on our CS&E department website
Recently, I was interviewed to share my experience as an undergrad researcher by our CS&E department. If you want to know about me in terms of:
- Why did I choose to study computer science at the University of Minnesota?
- What sparked my interest in computer science? Specifically, how did I become interested in medical imaging?
- My research projects with professor Ju Sun and professor Shashi Shekhar.
- How did I become involved with the new Medicine and Machine Learning (MaML) student group?
- My position as a student reviewer for the Minnesota Undergraduate Research & Academic Journal (MURAJ).
- What advice do I have for incoming computer science students?
- What are my plans after graduation?
Check this full article out! CSpotlight: Experiencing research as an undergrad